Scroll all the way down and click "Older Posts" to keep going!!

If you want to keep traveling my blog easily, scroll all the way down and click "OLDER POSTS" to keep going in order..... otherwise, use the drop down box to your right and select a date randomly... THANKS and ENJOY

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Looks of 2009.... some anyway... :-)

this latest phase of life started loooooong ago... a little eyeliner here, a shiny lip there... the occasional platform that wouldn't look too feminine... in 1997 I danced in drag as an Indian woman with a friend Mara for a family party for her grandmother (I think)... so convincing that when I changed and came back as a boy many didn't realize it was me... unfortunately I have no pictures of that.... in 2004 when Enoch and I were tortured souls at DEEP, that skirt woke something up that just blossomed in August 2009. It was the same Enoch that painted me for the tortured souls night, that got me ready for the late DRRRAMA in Los Angeles. It was early August and I'd designed a pink tshirt with tulle and scissor work... i just needed a fierce face to set off the white wig i'd chosen to be my DRRRAMA wig... and that's when the looks of 2009 started... hope you like..

(some looks are not shown due to external harddrive drama!!!!!)










 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 



 

 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment