Scroll all the way down and click "Older Posts" to keep going!!

If you want to keep traveling my blog easily, scroll all the way down and click "OLDER POSTS" to keep going in order..... otherwise, use the drop down box to your right and select a date randomly... THANKS and ENJOY

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random shots from the "Outside" folder in our computer. pt 1

today needed to be a day that I revisited my blog so I decided to get a little random....

I have many folders containing pictures and one of them is called "outside"

random shots are usually my favorites...

and usually, the most random things are seen outside...

and living here there is Always A Lot going on outside.....

i Love It!
Bergdorf window... winter '09
speaking of last winter..... this bag (below) got stuck on that tree and it's STILL stuck there... pics to come

other enthusiasts...

scenery is abundant... when your eyes are open...

statue...   (wish I would have gotten the name of it...or at least the artist)


and then there's my love for trees... 




school art...

Horseeeeeeeee :-)


Stay tuned for more from "Outside"

No comments:

Post a Comment